1. How do I cancel the package I have booked?
To cancel a reservation, click on "My bookings", put the access code, verify details, click on "cancel" icon and confirm.
2. How do I change my dates of travel ?
Once a booking is confirmed, no changes can be made to the package reservation. You have to cancel it, which attracts a cancellation fee, and you will need to process a new booking.
3. Will I get refund after cancellation?
Package amount less cancellation charges, if done in stipulated time frame as outlined in itinerary & terms &conditions, will be refunded back to the credit card used to make reservation.
4. I may be late for check in at the hotel booked, whom do I contact?
The booked hotel contact numbers are listed on the itinerary. It is the customer's responsibility to keep the hotel informed on your arrival and other critical information.
5. How do I get hotel details like the amenities / facilities they offer?
When you are on the booking screen, there are links provided to know more about the hotel, its facilities, cancellation policy, package inclusions etc. The hotels may charge for providing those amenities and facilities. Customers are advised to check the same from the respective hotels.
6. What happens if IndiGo flight is cancelled due to which my package is affected?
If an IndiGo flight is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for more than three hours at point of origin, all efforts will be made by the airline to accommodate passengers on an alternate flight, however the customer shall have the right to opt for a:
Save and except the above, IndiGo disclaims any liability in respect of any such flight cancellation, rescheduling or delay.
- Complete refund for the package
- Rebook onto an alternative IndiGo flight which may alter the number of nights at the hotel. If the number of nights at the hotel are reduced the balance amount payable, only on the hotel and ancillary ground service component, will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
In the special case in which a subsequent portion of an IndiGo flight is cancelled while a Customer is already in transit, a Customer shall have the right to choose:
If the return IndiGo flight is cancelled, rescheduled or delayed for more than three hours, all efforts will be made to accommodate the passenger on an alternate flight. However, if due to unavoidable circumstances, no flight is available on the same day, IndiGo may at its sole discretion, provide lodging for overnight stay to the passenger at the departure station, ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel and dinner as it seen appropriate.
- To remain at the transit station and be re-booked onto an alternative IndiGo flight to the final destination at no additional cost subject to availability. IndiGo then at its discretion, provides lodging for overnight stay to the passenger at the point of transit, ground transportation to and from the airport and hotel and dinner. Rebooking onto an alternative IndiGo flight may alter the number of nights at the hotel. If the number of nights at the hotel are reduced the balance amount payable, only on the hotel and ancillary ground service component, will be refunded on a pro-rata basis.
- To return to the point of origin and receive a complete refund of the Package.
7. I need a baby cot at the hotel booked. How do I get it confirmed?
For any special additions in the package which involves hotel confirmation, we recommend the customer contacts the hotel directly using the numbers given in the confirmation voucher. This may be subject to payment of additional charges that the hotel may levy.
8. I don't need a car for pickup, can you please deduct the amount for airport transfer and refund or reduce the package amount?
If the cost of the package includes airport transfers, not availing of the services will not entitle you to any discount on the price of the package.
9. Are there any other terms that govern the services?
The Terms and Conditions and the terms contained in the booking confirmation voucher will govern the provision of services.
For FAQs pertaining to IndiGo flights only - click here